Are you a designer with templates for weblogs/journals on your page? Please check out the following requirements and if you fit the description, fill out the form below.
- Must have multiple quality designs on your site - with the weblog templates clearly marked.
- The weblog templates should have features which will help users implement them on their websites.
- Codes should be placed either on your weblog sets page or on a page that is no more than 1 click away from viewing the sets (i.e. a terms page) with a clearly marked link.
- Site should be easily navigated and be clear of "Coming Soon" pages or broken links and images.
- Pages which violate copyright laws or that don't give credit where it is due will no be accepted. (In addition, we reserve the right to remove you from the ring if violations occur). This includes images used on your weblog templates.
Codes and graphics
We have several pieces of code for your use. You can pick the first or the second for use on your graphics sets page. In addition, the third piece of code can go onto your journal/weblog to help you direct people to your templates and to this ring - this is optional but recommended.
Replace the yoursiteid with the site variable you receive when signing up:
Edit your information
These icons can be put in the sets you design if you would like your users to have a link
back to this site for more information.
link back to http://blogplates.net/